Indoor Or Portable Dipole Scanner Antenna 25-1300 Mhz With Rca ConnectorReviews
- It performs better than any other indoor police scanner antenna regardless of cost and includes 9' of coax with an RCA Connector.
- This indoor radio scanner antenna will outperform the scanner antenna included with your scanning radio without exception.
- This indoor scanner antenna is turnkey and comes with an RCA connector for your radio scanner included and 9 feet of quality coaxial cable.
- Really unlocks the reception potential of handheld scanners working far better than the included antenna or any aftermarket handheld antenna.
- To unleash the true reception power of this indoor scanner antenna mount it vertically as high as you can get it in your home on an outer wall or window. You can even mount it in an attic or on a covered balcony or patio.
This indoor scanner antenna could be utilised for general scanner radio reception coverage from 25-1300 MHz, broad coverage reception from. Immediately the Northwest Division began coming in loud and clear and we can hear every single precinct in Dallas from here in extreme south Dallas. To test the indoor scanner antenna we set up an older Uniden Bearcat police radio scanner at our office in south Dallas, TX. After years of wanting to effectively receive strong scanner radio signals with many different indoor scanner antennas FINALLY we succeeded in clear, solid reception! There were several examples like that with diverse signals around the place. At that point we knew we had a winner. We set the 1/2 Wave Dipole Indoor Scanner Antenna for the frequent coverage length and taped it to our window just a couple of feet from where we had been testing. 5-1300 MHz or precisely tuned for specific services such as railroad scanning, race scanning, marine radio reception, NOAA Climate Radio reception, civilian and military aircraft VHF and UHF, FM radio broadcasts and much, drastically much a lot more. Instructions are included to effortlessly adjust the indoor scanner antenna for your scanner radio reception goal. We listened for 2 days generating use of the stock indoor scanner antenna. Instructions are included to easily adjust the indoor scanner antenna for your scanner radio reception goal. 12"-39"per radial The local police precinct (Southwest Division) came in fine however it appeared the precinct above us for the north (Northwest Division) had changed frequencies because we could not hear something even with the squelch turned down so the static blasted. This indoor scanner antenna could be used for general scanner radio reception coverage from 25-1300 MHz, broad coverage reception from. 5-1300 MHz or precisely tuned for specific services like railroad scanning, race scanning, marine radio reception, NOAA Climate Radio reception, civilian and military aircraft VHF and UHF, FM radio broadcasts and much, much a lot more.
Copyright © 2019 - Radio Scanners