Indoor Or Portable Dipole Scanner Antenna 25-1300 Mhz With Bnc ConnectorReviews
- Really unlocks the reception potential of handheld scanners working far better than the included antenna or any aftermarket handheld antenna.
- To unleash the true reception power of this indoor scanner antenna mount it vertically as high as you can get it in your home on an outer wall or window. You can even mount it in an attic or on a covered balcony or patio.
- This indoor radio scanner antenna will outperform the scanner antenna included with your scanning radio without exception.
- This indoor scanner antenna is turnkey and comes a BNC connector for your radio scanner included and 9 feet of quality coaxial cable.
- It performs better than any other indoor police scanner antenna regardless of cost and includes 9' of coax with a BNC Connector.
This indoor scanner antenna might be utilised for common scanner radio reception coverage from 25-1300 MHz, broad coverage reception from. The neighborhood police precinct (Southwest Division) came in fine however it appeared the precinct above us to the north (Northwest Division) had changed frequencies due to the fact we could not hear anything even with the squelch turned down so the static blasted. After years of trying to effectively get strong scanner radio signals with a lot of different indoor scanner antennas FINALLY we succeeded in clear, solid reception! We set the 1/2 Wave Dipole Indoor Scanner Antenna to the common coverage length and taped it to our window just a couple of feet from exactly where we had been testing. To test the indoor scanner antenna we set up an older Uniden Bearcat police radio scanner at our office in south Dallas, TX. Immediately the Northwest Division started coming in loud and clear and we can hear each precinct in Dallas from suitable here in extreme south Dallas. 5-1300 MHz or precisely tuned for particular services like railroad scanning, race scanning, marine radio reception, NOAA Climate Radio reception, civilian and military aircraft VHF and UHF, FM radio broadcasts and much, considerably much a lot more. This indoor scanner antenna may be employed for common scanner radio reception coverage from 25-1300 MHz, broad coverage reception from. There had been several examples like that with various signals about the region. We listened for 2 days with all of the stock indoor scanner antenna. Instructions are included to simply adjust the indoor scanner antenna for your scanner radio reception objective. 5-1300 MHz or precisely tuned for specific services like railroad scanning, race scanning, marine radio reception, NOAA Climate Radio reception, civilian and military aircraft VHF and UHF, FM radio broadcasts and much, a lot much more. Instructions are included to simply adjust the indoor scanner antenna for your scanner radio reception goal. At that point we knew we had a winner. 12"-39"per radial
Copyright © 2019 - Radio Scanners