Uniden Handheld Trunk Tracker Iii Analog Police Scanner (BC346XT)Reviews
- Close Call RF Capture detects and tunes to nearby transmissions with no programming needed
- Handheld scanner for monitoring police and fire signals, weather transmissions, ham radio bands, and more
- Store 9,000 total conventional channels, trunked channels, and trunked system frequencies for quick recall
- GPS Compatible so that the scanner can automatically select and scan nearby agencies
- Trunk Tracker III Digital Scanning lets you monitor Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems in addition to conventional channels
- Size: One Size
The Uniden BC346XT is actually a handheld scanner that's packed with capabilities. Plus, PC programming and control tends to make setting up the scanner easier than ever. Close Call RF Capture tunes to nearby signals with no programming needed, and so much more. Fire Tone-Out Alerts you when fire pages are issued, Band Scope offers you a graphic representation of signal activity. Program up to 9,000 channels or 500 trunked systems in dynamic memory. GPS assistance gives you location-based scanning, location alerts, and crows-flight navigation with a compatible GPS unit.
Create up to 9,000 total standard channels, trunked channels, and trunked system frequencies for quick recall. Location-Based Scanning The BC346XT also boasts Close Call RF capture technology, which permits it to instantly tune to signals from nearby transmitters, so you can stay on top of what's going on in your vicinity.
Alpha tagging lets you assign an alphanumeric name to every single System, Site, Channel Group, Channel, Location, Custom search range, SAME group, and Tone-Out. Band Scope You can use 16 characters per tag.
S. Computer Programming/Control A. M. E. , aka Specific Area Message Encoding, weather alerts are supported. During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific place will alert you to serious conditions in your immediate area.
Copyright © 2018 - Radio Scanners