Midland 75-785 40-CHANNEL Cb RadioReviews
- Power: 7W Input, 4W Output
- Operation With Pinpoint Channel Tuning Accuracy
- ANL (automatic noise limiter) and squelch control for improving reception/eliminating noise
- Power with nine AA batteries or included cigarette lighter adapter for mobile use
- Full 40-Channel Pll
- High/Low Power Switch Reduces Power Consumption
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Handheld CB radio with 40 CB channels and maximum-allowed four watts output power
- Charge jack allows Ni Cad batteries to be charged without removing them from the radio
- Format: CD-ROM
- Size: One Size
- Operating System: Windows
- Hardware Platform: Pc
This CB radio comes with seven watts of input and four watts of output (the FCC maximum allowable) , and is really a sleek and slim handheld that's 33% smaller than its predecessor. Highlights include automatic noise control, automatic gain control, a bright LED display, high/low energy switch, and plenty a lot more. With battery saving circuitry, this mobile radio can operate on 9 AA batteries or use your vehicle's 12V DC lighter socket adaptor, for a truly portable CB solution.
Even though communicating, a built in ANL (automatic noise limiter) improves reception for weak signals, and squelch manage further eliminates background noise. Powering Options Transmissions on your finish should be crystal-clear as well, thanks for the built-in electrostat microphone.
Add Midland accesories, such as an external speaker box or headset mic, using this jack. 55 lbs. 405 MHz Unit Dimensions (H x Wx D) : 7 x 2. Power Requirement: 9 AA Operating Temperature Range: -30 ~ +50° CWhat's inside the Box 75-785 Select SpecificationsChannels: 40 CB Frequency Band: 26. 25 x 2 Inches Unit Weight: 0. 965 - 27.
Copyright © 2019 - Radio Scanners